Council is committed to collaborating with our community to ensure the Let’s All Play Strategy reflects community needs and aspirations today and in the future.
To oversee the community engagement process and strategy development, Council invited Expressions of Interest from community members in early 2018 to participate in the Let’s All Play Committee. The Committee’s inaugural meeting was held on Thursday, 8 November 2018.
- Mayor Angelo Tsirekas, Chair
- Councillor Julia Little
- Bec Ho, Touched by Olivia Foundation
- Dympna Kennedy, Community Representative
- Maria Kotsiaris, Community Representative
- Petrina Nelson, Open Space Planning Coordinator, City of Canada Bay Council
- Robert Marshall, Parks Planner, City of Canada Bay Council